These terms and conditions (Terms
) apply when you use this website, lithiumdigitalmarketing.com
You agree to be bound by these Terms which form a binding contractual agreement between you and us, Lithium Digital Marketing ABN 65 187 401 825 (Lithium, our, we or us
If you don’t agree to these Terms, you must refrain from using the Website.
We may change these Terms at any time by updating this page of the Website, and your continued use of the Website following such an update will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.
Access & Use Of The Website
You must only use the Website in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws, and must ensure that your employees, sub-contractors and any other agents who use or access the Website comply with the Terms and any applicable laws.
You must not:
- Copy, mirror, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary, modify, sell, decipher or decompile any part or aspect of the Website without the express consent of Lithium;
- Use the Website for any purpose other than the purposes of browsing, selecting or purchasing goods;
- Use, or attempt to use, the Website in a manner that is illegal or fraudulent or facilitates illegal or fraudulent activity;
- Use, or attempt to use, the Website in a manner that may interfere with, disrupt or create undue burden on the Website or the servers or networks that host the Website;
- Use the Website with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
- Act in a way that may diminish or adversely impact the reputation of Lithium, including by linking to the Website on any other website; and
- Attempt to breach the security of the Website, or otherwise interfere with the normal functions of the Website, including by:
- Gaining unauthorised access to Website accounts or data;
- Scanning, probing or testing the Website for security vulnerabilities;
- Overloading, flooding, mailbombing, crashing or submitting a virus to the Website; or
- Instigate or participate in a denial-of-service attack against the Website.
Information On The Website
While we make every effort to ensure that the information on the Website is as up-to-date and accurate as possible, you acknowledge and agree that we do not (to the maximum extent permitted by law) guarantee that:
- The Website will be free from errors or defects;
- The Website will be accessible at all times;
- Messages sent through the Website will be delivered promptly, or delivered at all;
- Information you receive or supply through the Website will be secure or confidential; or
- Any information provided through the Website is accurate or true.
We reserve the right to change any information or functionality on the Website by updating the Website at any time without notice, including product descriptions, prices and other Website Content.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Lithium Digital Marketing.
Lithium has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Lithium shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions, and privacy policies, of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Lithium does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to computer systems, mobile phones or other electronic devices arising in connection with use of the Website.
We recommend that you take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference.
If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, any errors in the material on the Website or any difficulty in accessing or using the Website, please contact us immediately using the contact details or form provided on our Website.
We make no warranties or representations about this Website or any of its content and will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability that may arise due to your use of our Website and/or the information or materials contained on it. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or liability arising out of your use of this Website.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Changes To Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Lithium retains ownership of the Website and all materials on the Website (including text, graphics, logos, design, icons, images, sound and video recordings, pricing, downloads and software) (Website Content) and reserves all rights in any intellectual property rights owned or licensed by it not expressly granted to you.
You may make a temporary electronic copy of all or part of the Website for the sole purpose of viewing it. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish the Website or any Website Content without prior written consent from Lithium or as permitted by law.